• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black and White

TeamOverload

Yeah. Kotaku is reporting this will in fact be for the original DS platform as opposed to the 3DS, I'm a bit surprised about that to say the least.

Bran

Yell
Why? No one has any real idea about when the 3DS will be out. And it's not like Nintendo to not want to make extra money with multiple versions of the same thing. Maybe there will be a 3DX version in 3D for the 3DS.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
When I read that I thought they were making a Pokemon game in black & white like the gameboy days, not two separate games named Black and White.

They really need to come up with some better names

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Why? No one has any real idea about when the 3DS will be out. And it's not like Nintendo to not want to make extra money with multiple versions of the same thing. Maybe there will be a 3DX version in 3D for the 3DS.

3DS isn't due out till March of next year, and that's in Japan I believe. Still a long way out. Not surprised they stuck with DS for this one.

Riorio99

I wouldn't be surprised if the games are cross compatible with the DS and 3DS, and have some special 3DS only features, kinda like the Black GBC carts you could get, which worked on the OGB and GBC.

RoBz

sucker
black.png
white.png

So far we only know the camera has been altered slightly to include a more 3D aspect, and we get more news on the 15th.

image2-big.jpg
image3-big.jpg
cave-big.jpg
centre-big.jpg
city-big.jpg

You already know about the 2 previously introduced Pokemon, so I wont cover those.

~eighty4ian~

Riorio99

There was a hack in the Japanese versions of HeartGold/SoulSilver to make the camera look like that.