• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black V2 and Pokemon White V2

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm surprised that people don't complain about this franchise like they do with Call of Duty. I've played about 30 minutes of one of these games and in that time I'm pretty sure I've seen everything they have to offer.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm surprised that people don't complain about this franchise like they do with Call of Duty. I've played about 30 minutes of one of these games and in that time I'm pretty sure I've seen everything they have to offer.

People certainly are complaining but they just aren't as vocal as the COD kids. However I did play Pokemon White not too long ago and found it extremely entertaining even though i have played Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Ruby before it. Although I absolutely hate all these new Pokemon. I really wish they would just go full-3D...I've been waiting for that for a long time (Pokemon Stadium was the closest we got...)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not too surprised it's on DS. The 3DS doesn't have the userbase they want yet. That said, I couldn't really get into Pokemon B/W. The formula is just too predictable at this point. I did enjoy it up to the third badge but after that the repetitiveness started to kick in (constant unavoidable trainer battles, grinding to level up).

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I'm not too surprised it's on DS. The 3DS doesn't have the userbase they want yet. That said, I couldn't really get into Pokemon B/W. The formula is just too predictable at this point. I did enjoy it up to the third badge but after that the repetitiveness started to kick in (constant unavoidable trainer battles, grinding to level up).

This.
If they would change the battle system to something more interesting, than i could get into pokemon again, it's got all the elements i love, i just hate it's battle system's repetitiveness. and eventually gets to the point of hitting a as fast as possible to get through the game.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

This.

I had to push myself into finishing Black almost against my own will. The grinding was excessive and you couldn't go three steps without a random battle, it was ridiculous.

About this Pok

El Diablo

I stopped enjoying Pokemon after Silver/Gold/Crystal. That was when I was still younger and watched the show everyonce in a while so I had an idea of who most of the newer pokemon were, and even though I hated them it was nice being a little different than red and blue and being in a new area and an overall bigger game. Since then it seems like they have just lost all of their creativity. The maps always tend to look the same or they always seem to go back and reuse old places. Of course all of the new pokemon are retarded too and they have barely changed any gameplay of the game since red and blue. I just can't see any reason to play another pokemon game until they make a full 3d one like Abe said. A pokemon red type game with the graphics of pokemon stadium, walking around the areas in full 3d on the 3ds. I'd probably play that.