• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post something you did in a game that made you proud.

Sullivan

Gosh, its hard to think of the biggest moment that made me happy, seeing as I play cod so much, not really much to do on there.

The biggest memory, is beating Pokemon Blue on my Green Gameboy Origional, it was my first game system, no n64, dreamcast, ect. I did have my fathers old sega genesis, then I upgraded and got ps2, and so on, but ya pokemon was a big memory, lol.

Sullivan

It was such a huge memory, and what made me mad was that a friend took it from me for a little while, and started all over, so I said screw it, I was mad.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Let's see... finding all of the sea shells in Link's Awakening without the use of a FAQ/Guide.

Beating godlike NPCs in Unreal Championship 2 all the time.

Killing my friend in Halo 3 with the spartan laser when he was less than a millisecond away from splattering me in a mongoose (I was soooo lucky, but it was amazing).

Beating Oblivion and getting all of the achievements (well, I will have my last 2 really soon).

Playing 4 on 4 Gears with my friends and taking out 3 of them when I was the only one left on the team.

Lots of other random moments from Halo and Gears matches with my friends.

soha

I was able to put down the controller and tell my self; "fuck this shit, i'm going to get a job now." Of course two hours later I was back to playing MGS4, I was able to beat the game in extreme, so that made me happy.

Sullivan

Ya, another is playing Zelda on that green gameboy.

gbc_2.jpg