• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prince of Persia

James.

User Not Found
I started this last night.
Anyone finish it with dying less than a hundred times, i thought it'd be easy but i think i've died ~20 times already

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I beat it last night and there was no way I died less than like 300 times. Some of the platforming events later in the game when you start to use the power plates are a test in memorization resulting in dying frequently.

I did beat it in under than 12 hours and got that achievement, even though I didn't even know it existed. I may go back and do the "run from here to here in under x minutes" achievements at some point in the future.

It was a good game and had some of the best platforming in any any game I've played, especially the later parts.

I could do without the puzzles they presented though. I thought they completely slowed down the flow of the game.

James.

User Not Found
[BLACKOUT]I'm on my way to killing the Alchmist (Or however it's spelt). I've really liked the story so far. I like the fact how you can talk to Elika to get background information on her life :)[/BLACKOUT]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Epilogue Trailer released today.

[ignvideo]object_ID=14318624&downloadURL=http://xboxlivemovies.ign.com/xboxlive/video/article/954/954990/princeop_dlctrailer_021809_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I stopped playing this game ever since i got Fallout 3 and R2, i'll get back to it sometime though.

Noriyuke

i just picked this game up and i got into it by the first hour, its a really fun platformer for its time, to me it feels like the "Zelda: Ocarina of Time" for the Prince of Persia Quadrilogy. But either way its very fun toplay through and the combos and events in the game are above average cinematically. Plus the audio is not only stunning but the voice acting is pretty good. Kinda makes me wonder if the voice actor and actress that did those two ever did anything. They were way to flirtatious and there a friggin achievement for like laying the controller down for one minutes at a cut scene that you have her in your arms.

I dont know, to me its a good game, 9/10

But i agree on some of the negatives that have been pointed out like how sometimes the jumps get stuck ive had Elika stuck in mid-air a few times already. And they made waaaaayyyy to many light seeds to collect.