• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Proposing Fr-En and En-Fr translation if needed.

Aragorn38

Mature User :)
Hi all,

so as the title states it, i'm proposing my services for developpers in terms of French to English and English to French translations for their homebrews/plugins and so on.

I entered the homebrew scene not so long ago, but i've still been highly impressed by your knowledge in terms of programming.

I'm willing to help to expand the diffusion of these apps to the non-english community.

This said, i don't have the quarter of the knowledge you guys have in programming, but i can read a source code and find the text outputs :)

Anyway, if my help is needed in anyway, just PM me,

Sincerely,

Aragorn38

superjuju

Hi all,

so as the title states it, i'm proposing my services for developpers in terms of French to English and English to French translations for their homebrews/plugins and so on.

I entered the homebrew scene not so long ago, but i've still been highly impressed by your knowledge in terms of programming.

I'm willing to help to expand the diffusion of these apps to the non-english community.

This said, i don't have the quarter of the knowledge you guys have in programming, but i can read a source code and find the text outputs :)

Anyway, if my help is needed in anyway, just PM me,

Sincerely,

Aragorn38

yeah it's very good idea, i'm french too and if you need some help for translation send me a PM (oui je sais je pourrais te parler en fran

Sliderkk

My mother tongue is english but look at my location, I was dragged here by my mom and now I know french but I cant speak it fluently, meaning I will defiantly be able to transalate french into english but not from english into french unless I wan't to look like a four year old that can type.

m0skit0

Hey guys, I need some english to french translations at my site: AdvancedPSP Index page

I'm moroccan and I know french pretty well (I was born in Montpellier, France) but I don't have time to do the translations because I have several projects running, and I have to keep translating from spanish to english too.

If anybody is interested, please PM me at that site. There's a lot of very useful PSP documentation in there, and I hope to make it grow, but also make it available in as many languages as possible. I'm hoping to make french, italian, arabic and chinese translations, if I find people that would like to get involved.