• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV PS Vita Firmware 2.00 Brings PS Plus Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PS-Vita1.jpg

Sony's announced that PS Vita firmware 2.00 is due out next week on November 19 and with it comes the inclusion of PlayStation Plus support. The initial lineup in North America will include a bevy of free games as part of Sony's "Instant Game Collection" incentive, featuring Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio HD, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rus, Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, and PSP title Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

As you'd expect, other Plus perks like automatic updates, trophy syncing, and cloud storage for saves have been carried over to the Vita as well.

Continue reading...

Seth

MD Party Room
Cant wait kinda wish I got a bigger card now lol

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Cant wait kinda wish I got a bigger card now lol

Same here, 32GB card is tempting now... hopefully there are some good deals soon.

hush404

Wow... a firmware update from Sony that actually does stuff? You've got to be kidding me? My PS3 hasn't had one of those in years! :p Pumped as hell about the free PS+ games :D