• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 PS3 Firmware 4.0 Preps for Vita Launch

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ps_vita.jpg

With only three more weeks to go, the launch of PS Vita is nigh in Japan. In preparation, Sony has announced that PS3 firmware 4.0 will be released soon. The update brings interoperability between the PS3 and Vita, allowing users to copy media content such as games, music, photos, and videos between PS Vita and PS3, as well as back up PS Vita save data and update firmware via the PS3's network connection.

Additionally, with this update, PlayStation Plus users can choose to enable or disable automatic updating features on a case-by-case basis[...]

Continue reading: PS3 Firmware 4.0 Preps for Vita Launch...

Dan

Contributor
Took a while to install, other than the Vita integration, PS+ has it's own icon. Not really noticed much else.

hush404

Ahh, auto-download sections? awesome. I've been looking for that for a bit... as I'm fine picking my own demos, games and content to download myself... I don't need it to do it for me, but I did like the idea of auto trophy sync and game auto patching :)