• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 [PS3] help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
hey guys i am new to the ps3 scene and i am going to buy a ps3 in near future
so i just wanted to know
Can i make backups of my own game? AND HOW

and on internet there are many games for ps3 so can i download the game and burn it to my own dvd and play it on ps3

While burning do i need the normal dvd or a blueray to burn the game to run it on ps3

THanks i am new to this scene:D

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
you can't.

there WAS sum way to load backups but they were on old games and i think sony patched it or watever

Riorio99

I think the only games that supported the backup loader where Motorstorm and Ridge Racer 7, and it involved switching hard-drives and you still needed to have the original disc in the machine, so it was pointless.

Anyway, there is no way to do it properly at the moment, and none for the forseable future.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
so there is no way to pirate games on ps3 so why do people put their games on torrents
sites
And xbox 360 can pirate games right there are so many people selling pirated games for xbox

and no pirated dvds for ps3 why is that and if no pirated games for ps3 so why people put the games on internet

Vee

so there is no way to pirate games on ps3 so why do people put their games on torrents
sites
And xbox 360 can pirate games right there are so many people selling pirated games for xbox

and no pirated dvds for ps3 why is that and if no pirated games for ps3 so why people put the games on internet

I haven't seen any backups of new games' on torrents. A long time ago i saw a few backups here and there. But i'm guessing if you have seen them, then its either a fake file, or someone whos just dumped the contents of that game using a Blu-Ray drive on a PC. It isn't playable however.

Adiuvo

They just dump them for the sake of. They aren't useable at all.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
so xbox but it sucks
xbox problems noise of dvd while playing games
$$$$ for xboxlive
no inbuilt wireless
ring of death (i know wat it is but not the whole thing can u explain when does it happen)

Ps3 is a advanced piece of shit man
Blueray player
in built wifi
psp to ps3 connectivity
no loading sounds
more usbs
pro duo slots
pen drives etc etc etc
Buy the way it sony man

MenaceInc

Staff Member
sites

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
thats the last thing i would think of. unless its a old console such as PS2 or watever but still the games are cheap for them now.

and even if the PS3 was hacked i would never pirate games coz i love my PS3 too much and work tooo hard on the trophies :p

Seth

MD Party Room
DarkGamer let not turn this into a flame war thread.

Anyway like said above people rip them for the hell of it, there is one way to load iso but it sucks big time..One day the ferrox iso loader might just come out but until then ps3 remains to be the only system that is not fully hacked.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR

Dan

Contributor
STFU dont ever talk to me like that or ill KYA

I did not even say that i wanted to pirate games

You made it very clear in your first post that you wanted to run backed up games on your PS3.

Sorry, don't KYA me.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
STFU dont ever talk to me like that or ill KYA

I did not even say that i wanted to pirate games

riiiight...I'll refer to your original post then.

and on internet there are many games for ps3 so can i download the game and burn it to my own dvd and play it on ps3

While burning do i need the normal dvd or a blueray to burn the game to run it on ps3

As for telling me to STFU....rofl.
Maybe you should watch that tongue of yours ;)

You made it very clear in your first post that you wanted to run backed up games on your PS3.

Sorry, don't KYA me.

3. kya 2 up, 6 down love it hate it

'Kick Your Ass'
a group of ppl who dont look cool but they actually do cool shiz (well some of them do..) some people think they're cool but others dont, opinions vary depending on how well you know a member(s)
opinion: uber cool
opinion: cyber dorks

I've bolded the appropiate sections :p

Status
Not open for further replies.