• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN PSOne Classic Parasite Eve Hits PSN, Sequel To Follow

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
peve.jpg

Initially outed by an ESRB listing last month, Square Enix's announced that the original PSOne classic Parasite Eve arrives on PSN today. It serves as a worthy refresher to spiritual successor The 3rd Birthday, which is due out on March 29.

Released in 1998, Parasite Eve was praised by critics for its refreshing take on the survival horror genre, mixing action and RPG elements that trace back to Final Fantasy's Active Time Battle system.

Players assume the role of New York City rookie police detective Aya Brea, following her startling discovery of an aggressive mitochondria known as EVE[...]

Continue reading: PSOne Classic Parasite Eve Hits PSN, Sequel To Follow...

Bran

Yell
This is a cool game. I started playing it a few months ago, never finished it. Might do so now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is it really good? (I've never played it.)

I think I had debit card issues with PSN as well and then just switched to a regular credit card and it worked.

Bran

Yell
PSN works fine with my debit card. And yeah, I think this game is bad ass. I think I only got a little over half way through last time I played it though.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Is it really good? (I've never played it.)

I think I had debit card issues with PSN as well and then just switched to a regular credit card and it worked.

Thanks. I just tried credit card and finally got the payment to go through.
And yeah, from what I remember I really liked this game, keeping in mind that I think I was 11 when this game came out.