• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSPgo UMD-Replacement Claim finally addressed

Cryox

Bro.
That would be nice, although I own only 4 or 5 UMD games...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I own fourteen UMD's so yeah... xD

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Yeah, this is what I thought they would do.

Riorio99

This is nice, but I'm down to only one UMD, and have very little interest in the PSP Go!, unless it gets hacked fully and fairly quickly after release, which I don't think will happen.

Slasher

Suck It
This is nice, but I'm down to only one UMD, and have very little interest in the PSP Go!, unless it gets hacked fully and fairly quickly after release, which I don't think will happen.

Well here's one to hoping that the motherboard is identical to the TA-092v2(maybe v3's) that are out now! I just have a gut feeling that these things are going to be fully hacked in the near future.

It's good to know the XMB is still intact so exploits are still definitely a possibility.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
plus even if the screen is a wee smaller the resolution is the exact same so we can have the same good old PSP Gaming experience :p

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Well here's one to hoping that the motherboard is identical to the TA-092v2(maybe v3's) that are out now! I just have a gut feeling that these things are going to be fully hacked in the near future.

It's good to know the XMB is still intact so exploits are still definitely a possibility.

The good thing here is, since it's got onboard memory that's user accessible, there's probably a better possibility of it getting hacked than the normal PSP with new security.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Good point... I wonder what we can do with it..