• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSPlorer

pspZorba

Developer
Hi all,

I release my first HB: PSPlorer

PSPlorer is a file explorer for PSP:

The main functionalities:
- File exploration on the memory-stick, flash0, flash1 and umd
- copy, delete, move, rename of files and directories
- dump and securised flash of the NAND. WARNING, even if the flash has been tested on several PSP, the flash of the nandBackup
is still a risky thing. I won't accept any responsabilities in case you brick your PSP.
- Umd backup
- USB connexion
- creation of new files and new directories
- file hex-edit
- file transfert from PSP to PSP via wifi

The sources are provided under licence GPL3

to install PSPlorer, just uncompress PSPlorer-v1.3.rar on your MS.
There is a readme.

more information on pspZorba.com.

cory1492

- dump and securised flash of the NAND. WARNING, even if the flash has been tested on several PSP, the flash of the nandBackup
is still a risky thing. I won't accept any responsabilities in case you brick your PSP.
I for one, know exactly and intimately how utterly and completely such warnings are ignored (even when in program.)

Nice work though, I always loved the original FileAssistant layout ;)

pspZorba

Developer
I for one, know exactly and intimately how utterly and completely such warnings are ignored (even when in program.)

Nice work though, I always loved the original FileAssistant layout ;)

it's one of the two reasons why I deliver the code, so everyone can see (and check) the code.
I tried to add as many checks as possible to secure the flash (Mac address check and SHA check on the dump).

Acerthief

Nice job, and welcome to the forums, Zorba!
Especially the src, I learned a lot from it. :D

Nice job, once again.