• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Q-Games done with the PSP

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Examiner.com said:
PixelJunk Monsters is one of the best selling Playstation Network games on the Playstation 3. Unfortunately, the PSP version, PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, isn

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Everytime a game doesn't sell well they blame it on piracy. Instead of something like bad marketing.

Just another excuse imho.

I never have seen any advertisement for said game.

Slasher

Suck It
Everytime a game doesn't sell well they blame it on piracy. Instead of something like bad marketing.

Just another excuse imho.

I never have seen any advertisement for said game.

Ditto

There's no way I would have ever even thought to myself of buying this game. I had no idea what it was about up until I downloaded it and tried it out... lol. The game play does suit the PSP very well

It is a decent game, and I would buy it if I had the money to blow as well as if I didn't have a hacked PSP. Unfortunately I'm conserving my money, so of course I'm not going to go and buy it when I can just downloaded it for free instead. What I'm saying isn't an excuse, I know it's wrong to be downloading games for free, but oh well

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Then does this mean PSN sales overall are relatively poor? I say this because PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe is currently #5 on the weekly PSN sales chart. That wouldn't signify that it's performing poor, though Cuthbert seems to indicate otherwise...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
This is new to me....I never even heard of the company let alone the game itself....
Really sad still.