• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Question about DLC's for games.

BlackPanthera

Dear x3sphere, tell me please, why in my game profile, where the list of all my games, some games have all dlc's in this list, and some of games are not? For example, "Camera Obscura". Under that game i can see "Camera Obscura Soundtrack". But in "Dead Realm" or "DreadOut" and many other games, i don't see dlc's in the list under the games, but i bought them, and some of them a long time ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

BlackPanthera

I think it will only show as a separate listing if it does on Steam as well. When you view your entire game list on Steam, do DLC listings for Dead Realm and DreadOut show up? I don't see them here either -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blackpanthera90/games/?tab=all

Oh, i think i understand the mechanic. Site is working with all games which listed in profile with all games, but not with the dlc's in games shop page by itself.