• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Real Racing 3 stats issue

Rumaco72

Hi!

I've linked my EA acount (user: Rumaco72), the privacy setting are set to "Everyone", but Exophase shows no stats from RR3. I've ran the manual scan a few times already...
(Also I can see a lot of games's stats, from other platforms, on my profile that i have NEVER played!)

Last edited:
Isn't Real Racing 3 a mobile game? Only games played through the EA App on PC/Mac will show up under the EA tab, provided they also have achievements, not all do.

Profile page when viewed through the EA App seems to match what we're showing - no games found.

We do have an achievement listing page for RR3 on Google Play, however: https://www.exophase.com/game/real-racing-3-android/achievements/

So RR3 should be showing up on your GP profile if you've played it. You're saying that games you haven't played before are showing - are you certain you linked the correct account?

Screenshot 2024-07-12 103505.png

Back