• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Dated, Standalone Edition Confirmed

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
rdrzombies.jpg

Just in time for Halloween, Rockstar today announced that Red Dead Redemption's 'Undead Nightmare' DLC pack will hit PSN and Xbox Live on October 26. It'll set you back 800 MS Points ($9.99).

Introducing hours of all-new single player content and a wealth of new multiplayer content to Rockstar's Wild West epic, Undead Nightmare stars protagonist*John Marston in a struggle against terrifying undead forces[...]

Continue reading: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Dated, Standalone Edition Confirmed...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What would be better for me to buy?
This or the dlc from psn?
I own the game....

It's a matter of personal preference really. Going the DLC route is the same price I believe, assuming you plan on buying all three packs. I suppose one plus for the retail release is that you could always trade it in or resell it later.