• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] CFW Folder Blocker v1.1

LocutusEstBorg

CFW Folder Blocker v1.1

Some new UMDs are detecting files in the ms0:/seplugins and ms0:/iso folders and causing problems, even deleting files from these folders.

This plugin will hide these folders in GAME mode so they can't be accessed.

To install, copy cfwblock.prx to ms0:/seplugins and make an entry in game.txt
e.g. ms0:/seplugins/cfwblock.prx 1

This will NOT bypass any anti-ISO protection in games. It is for the protection of YOUR files on YOUR memory stick. Use the original UMD and it will work fine, and your files are also safe.

Download : Torch's Release Site

Changelog v1.1
----------------------------------
It does not activate in Homebrew.

Alex

wow, never heard of that, thanks for the release :)

Jake

I'm gonna install this just in case. Anyone know what games do this?

And could this cause trouble with file managers?

LocutusEstBorg

PSP Filer seems to work properly even when this plugin is enabled.

The ISO and seplugins folders should be invisible. If they are visible you must be using the 1.50 kernel version or something. Or you might have some other plugin thats breaking the hooks.

J

jx233

jx233 said:
Should this be added to 5.00 M33-7?

What I meant is, should Dark_Alex add this as a built-in recovery menu option for a possible 5.00 M33-7?

LocutusEstBorg

Note: If you want to install DAX's LEDA then disable this temporarily to install it or it will show error. In the next version I will add a check to disable it in homebrew.

icedman204

<p>Since the DJ Max game messes with the folders..... ummmm does the ISO's of it do it as well???? that way i can try converting DJ Max Fever as a Cso file and try it that way.</p>