• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Release] SchTarDusT XMB CTF Theme 5.00m33

SchmilK

...Long awaited, previewed by some, praised by many...
My submission to the 2009 Theme Contest at CustomizePSP.CO.UK

Original Icon drawing by simulacrum aka aartdj
Made into a complete and enjoyable theme by SchmilK

releasepw0.jpg

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7VJLK45lc[/YT]

CTF File has the magic bit to be used on 5.00m33.

If you want to use this on 5.02GEN then run the ctf_converter in the same folder as the ctf and it will patch the magic bit and remove the vshmenu then all will be good.

Thanks M33, GEN, miriam, magixien, takeshi, zinga burga, davee, bubbletune, matchung, poison, blessedhands, vegetano1, ibawanzingee, highboy, mr. shizzy, hibbyware, kevinsturf and everyone else...keep keeping things alive.

Vote for Pedro..I mean SchmilK
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjjykfh2wmm

Cryox

Bro.
wow, great theme, does this come in Flash0 form too? cause i abandoned the whole CTF thing a while back. might have to switch back though :)
~tbb15

EDIT:
it think this is supposed to go HERE.

SchmilK

oh woops...i never saw that forum :(

you can use unctf.exe to extract it or ctfmanager will also extract it.

I prefer ctf because then one can have custom fonts and not have broken text in games like monster hunter and any other that uses the system font.

Unfortunately the web browser font is still affected so some words get skrunched together.

Cryox

Bro.
oh woops...i never saw that forum
yeah, it kinda blends in with the other forums...

i guess i'll just switch back to CTF for the meantime, I can't pass up a great theme like this anyways.
oh, and does this come with a custom gameboot or is it up to qj standards lol

SchmilK

yeah, it kinda blends in with the other forums...

i guess i'll just switch back to CTF for the meantime, I can't pass up a great theme like this anyways.
oh, and does this come with a custom gameboot or is it up to qj standards lol

its all custom :)

The video is actually ripped from the japanese crazy taxi game from one of the developers intro videos :D I adjusted the timing and made my own logo and voila, hope you enjoy ;) By far the theme I was most excited about finishing with all of the nice effects that I got smushed into the small amount of resources we are given.

/me farts in qj's general direction

Adiuvo

I'm finally replacing that Cookie theme now. lol

Great job. You haven't made a theme that I haven't liked.

SchmilK

I'm finally replacing that Cookie theme now. lol

Great job. You haven't made a theme that I haven't liked.

Thanks man!

I never thought of it while i was making it cause i was thinking of things to add to it, not change LOL but D_C over at EP showed me it looks damn good in black too!

screenshot008.jpg

Cryox

Bro.
* SchmilK farts in qj's general direction
Is that a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference? lol
I never thought of it while i was making it cause i was thinking of things to add to it, not change LOL but D_C over at EP showed me it looks damn good in black too!

[qimg]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t9/Diabelski_Chojrak/screenshot008.jpg[/qimg]

You should release v2 in black, cause that looks very good. It would probably be easier to read the Themes tab too, seeing as i could only navigate through it by memory. And i have just one question about the theme, what is the line of numbers that appears at the bottom of your screen?

btw After watching the video, i was forced to download the theme and the really cool Game folder organizer that you had. (which i say "Good Job and Thank you" to Bubbletunes for making it)

Well, anyways after trying out the theme, it is great, if your theme doesn't win that XMB contest you entered, idk what could.

~tbb15

SchmilK

Well, anyways after trying out the theme, it is great, if your theme doesn't win that XMB contest you entered, idk what could.

~tbb15

Awesome. :) You should try changing the volume in the xmb ;)

I think i can change the whole xmb to black with 2 offset changes...need to play around.