• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Resident Evil: Directors Cut problems

angelsniper45

ok, so i finally got around to converting some of my PSX games and i put resident evil- directors cut on and when i start it, it stays on a black screen and then the psp crashes. I have the popsloader for 5.00 and 5.00m33-3. Any ideas?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok, so i finally got around to converting some of my PSX games and i put resident evil- directors cut on and when i start it, it stays on a black screen and then the psp crashes. I have the popsloader for 5.00 and 5.00m33-3. Any ideas?

What did you use to rip the disc? ISOBuster? At any rate, I would try ripping it again from the disc. Resident Evil should work regardless of the pops version used, as I believe it is sold over the official PS store in Japan.

angelsniper45

i might give that a go. and i forgot to mention this but when i started it the first time, i chose 3.71 pops. Would that matter?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i might give that a go. and i forgot to mention this but when i started it the first time, i chose 3.71 pops. Would that matter?

You should always use the pops from flash first, which in case would be 5.00. To bring the menu back up I believe you have to hold R while booting up the PSOne game.

angelsniper45

thank you so much x3!! i finally got it to work.

one more question. Whats up with the dracula savegame pictures?