• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Resistance 2 Patch v1.40 Announced & Dated

Lazaarus

away until Feb 7th
Resistance 2 isn't a game that's full of bugs and the like, however there have been a few issues with trophies not being given when the requirements are met, and then there are some stat related bugs to be noted. Insomniac have as with Resistance: Fall of Man continued to support the game and release another patch for the game fixing many of the issues players have been encountering. And some more good news everyone; the option to save the second player’s character progress? Insomniac now have that firmware and are currently working to implement the feature.

Some of the 1.40 patch details:
Trophy/Medal/Ribbons

* “Salute Me” trophy is not awarded until player reaches level 31 (Lieutenant)
* “Berserker” trophy can be collected during non-ranked games
* “Survivor” medal can be collected in cooperative games
* “Sure Shot” ribbon is awarded if player has accuracy of exactly 50%

Source

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's a good patch, because a lot of people play co-op split screen with someone else. Saving their stats would be a big plus for those guys.

I want content though. More missions and maybe a limit increase in the character classes to unlock a new Berserk.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
It's a good patch, because a lot of people play co-op split screen with someone else. Saving their stats would be a big plus for those guys.

I want content though. More missions and maybe a limit increase in the character classes to unlock a new Berserk.

Sounds good, glad i got the game again.

Colm

Damn right. I was pretty annoyed at the fact it doesn't save the stats...

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
It still doesn't yet, that's coming in a future patch. The current patch fixes some more pressing issues.

Seth

MD Party Room
For those who care it going to be out Monday, January 26