• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
blackops1.jpg

Treyarch

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Great read, pretty dam accurate from my experience so far.

january39

eXo Staff
Agree. I have found some area's with slow down though, and before anyone starts flaming me it was not the bullet time stuff. It only lasted a second or two so did not upset me.

I have also found that there tends to be some pre determined routes for the attacking troops, i noticed on more than one occasion that they came at you in the same way each time. Small price to pay i spse.

Overall, and from what i have played it is very good. I'm Happy :)

Btw also noticed my gamertag has not updated with a black ops logo :(

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Agree. I have found some area's with slow down though, and before anyone starts flaming me it was not the bullet time stuff. It only lasted a second or two so did not upset me.

I have also found that there tends to be some pre determined routes for the attacking troops, i noticed on more than one occasion that they came at you in the same way each time. Small price to pay i spse.

Overall, and from what i have played it is very good. I'm Happy :)

Btw also noticed my gamertag has not updated with a black ops logo :(

I remember there was a general issue with PSN player profiles, not just the gamercards. It was mentioned somewhere else a while ago.

Nader

This is a crap game at the moment, but if they fix the MP it won't be so bad. Too bad people die so easily in MP.

El Diablo

What is so crap about the game. All you've done is post that it sucks and is crap and said nothing to support or back yourself up. The game is so far ahead of mw2, the fact you would even think about saying it's crap is laughable.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
If people die easily then that means everyone dies easily and then that means nobody dies easily.

Sir, I have just debunk your logic.

january39

eXo Staff
I think it is a great game, and is a step forward albeit within the confines of a COD game - I'm Happy.