• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

roblox

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jx233

EDIT: This does seem like spam. Thread Closed until a decision is reached whether the user is spamming or not.

J

jx233

Well, spaceman1001 has just joined the banwagon - forever. :laugh:

Also, I observed that he spammed using HTML code. I know this is something supposed to be posted in feedback, but I think HTML should be disabled in Off-Topic section. Disabling HTML will hinder the bots efforts to spam here.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well, spaceman1001 has just joined the banwagon - forever. :laugh:

Also, I observed that he spammed using HTML code. I know this is something supposed to be posted in feedback, but I think HTML should be disabled in Off-Topic section. Disabling HTML will hinder the bots efforts to spam here.

I'm not so sure it would, and we need HTML on for the map to work. Probably the best way to stop spammers is to disable link posting for newly registered accounts but I don't really want to do this.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
I'm not so sure it would, and we need HTML on for the map to work. Probably the best way to stop spammers is to disable link posting for newly registered accounts but I don't really want to do this.

Well if the map was moved to The Pub (like at MforMature), then the HTML could be disabled here, and stop bots. Just suggestion though, dunno if its a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.