• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Robocop

B1ohazardGuy

Hey! I just linked my epic account to this site. I earned all the achievement in Robocop: Rogue City back in March (they showed in the in-game overlay) but never synced to Epic Games which was a bug at the time stated which is also stated here: . Today I saw there was an update so I installed it and started loading all my saves slots to pop all the achievements. That being said the game now shows as completed in only a few minutes since I just loaded all my auto saves from the pause menu. I hope this isn't a removable offense as this is MY save data which I started March 15. 2024 at 11:10PM which is shown by my PC. Gameplay time also shows 9:52:27. I haven’t been removed but just wanted to let the moderators know what’s going on.

Last edited:

Retodon8

I've been playing Palia for a while, standalone, on Epic, and they just released it on Steam a few days ago with added Achievements. As soon as I first played it on there, it unlocked a bunch simultaneously. I don't think the kinds of things you and I described are usually a problem. I suppose it couldn't hurt to mention it anyway. :)👍

(Hmm, I don't currently see an Epic account linked for you here on Exophase.)