• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Rumor: Blizzard's Five-Year Roadmap Leaked

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
bliz5.jpg

A source close to MMOGameSite has allegedly leaked Blizzard's internal five-year outlook. Contained within are release dates for the company's entire product slate through 2015.

A glance at the timeline reveals that Diablo III is currently pegged for a late 2011 release, coinciding with a StarCraft II expansion and its Phoenix campaign[...]

Continue reading: Rumor: Blizzard's Five-Year Roadmap Leaked...

Adiuvo

I'm insanely disappointed about Warcraft IV. They should work on that instead of the next WoW considering how much money WoW draws in.

El Diablo

Some of the stuff on the list is believable but when I saw it when it was leaked, some stuff I can't see happening.

Also in Blizzards defense WoW is so much different from WC. I feel like a lot of people who play WoW wouldn't like the RTS aspect of WC and it's not like everyone would go from WoW to WCIV because they both have "warcraft" in the name. Plus Blizzard kind of butchered the storyline. For most of WoW the storyline didn't really matter except for the end bosses. Blizzard has killed off or done away with some of the bigger names from WC in some pretty stupid ways (like a regular boss in any old instance).

That being said, it would be neat if Blizzard made a new Warcraft IV based after the Cataclysm with new characters and what not but I have a feeling fans of the older ones might not like it as much.

Also, the guy from MMO Champion was saying when this leaked that Titan is Blizzards new MMO they are working on and is supposed to be an MMO FPS. Not sure how well it will come out but I'm definitely interested to see more about it once they finally start talking about it.