• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Rumored MW2 maps leak!!!!!!

Frozty

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They've been "leaked" for a long time now and a lot of sites have been picking up on the information. Just recently a new video was posted showing off some of the maps that were already thought to be in the DLC and I believe it was already reported in our MW2 thread.

Also that site, MW24/7 is very, very slow to get and publish any kind of news.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well actually this "leak" seems to have had more to it, a marketplace listing just popped up on Xbox Live Marketplace (on xbox.com) giving us the names of all 5 maps that will be coming, although no price was announced at this time.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Can you download them now?

I tried but I needed a pre-order code because I didn't have my Credit/Debit card on file so wasn't able to check but I'm pretty sure you can't.

EDIT: Nevermind, you can't even with a credit-card on file, just asks for a pre-paid code

TeamOverload

I never understood why they have the content available and ready but don'tr just release it. Most marketplace content seems to appear on the web marketplace several days before it is available though. You have the link for it?

Frozty

I tried but I needed a pre-order code because I didn't have my Credit/Debit card on file so wasn't able to check but I'm pretty sure you can't.

EDIT: Nevermind, you can't even with a credit-card on file, just asks for a pre-paid code

if its pre paid code then its for the monster drink winners.