• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

running really chopppy... overclock?

Di Vaio

i'm running off of a 4gb stick and games like marvel untimate alliance, xmen legends and MK unchained are running really choppy at intro movie and loading. can i fix this by overclocking? & How do i overclock my psp anyways?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hold R when turning PSP on to enter recovery and change CPU speed to 333MHz.

Di Vaio

dammit

Hold R when turning PSP on to enter recovery and change CPU speed to 333MHz.

i changed both settings to 333 and nothing has changed. i got my 4gb sony memory card from ebay for like $62, think i could have gotten a low speed card? iether way, its only 3 games that run slow with long opening videos... but i would like to be able to see the videos...

on a seperate note... anyone know of a good program i can use to shrink my iso and cso files? and is there a way to convert a mds file to be playable?

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
Di Viao said:
i changed both settings to 333 and nothing has changed. i got my 4gb sony memory card from ebay for like $62, think i could have gotten a low speed card? iether way, its only 3 games that run slow with long opening videos... but i would like to be able to see the videos...

Yes, for that price, it is probably a fake card.

Di Viao said:
anyone know of a good program i can use to shrink my iso and cso files?

i use "ISO Converter by Danny Kay" great program and easy to use.

Di Viao said:
is there a way to convert a mds file to be playable?

No, becuase a nds has 2 screens, it cannot be compatible with the PSP.

JKing

Banned
Yes, for that price, it is probably a fake card.

i use "ISO Converter by Danny Kay" great program and easy to use.

No, becuase a nds has 2 screens, it cannot be compatible with the PSP.

Where can I find this ISO converter?