• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Shadowfortes Have/Want List.

shadowforte

Roe: So, like $16.82? Let me check with some guys I know who say that have some. If they are to much, I will get back to you.

Goldline: Like 3-4$?

Roe

Ok then, i'm giving you a pretty good price seeing as they are €30.00 over here.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
shadowforte: Hmmm... How 'bout $20 for the whole schpeal? I'll cover the shipping out of it. One thing, though- You should remember that the SNES can even use the Gamecube's A/V cords, so if you don't want it now, I'd understand. Also, which A/V do you want, Coaxial (screw on thingy) or RCA (R, Y, W)?

Goldline9x: You have a copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2:w00t:!?... I hate you.:mad1:

shadowforte

shadowforte: Hmmm... How 'bout $20 for the whole schpeal? I'll cover the shipping out of it. One thing, though- You should remember that the SNES can even use the Gamecube's A/V cords, so if you don't want it now, I'd understand. Also, which A/V do you want, Coaxial (screw on thingy) or RCA (R, Y, W)?

Goldline9x: You have a copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2:w00t:!?... I hate you.:mad1:

Well then how much for just the AC and a controller?

Cheezeball99

Well then how much for just the AC and a controller?

Hmm... How about 15? Hopefully it won't take much to ship, we're only like 2 states away.

How ya gonna pay (If you're cool with the price), Money Order or Paypal? I was just kinda curious, I'm cool either way.

Roe

So what's the story with the controller, it's just that I plan on starting my own thread and sell off loads of my ps2 stuff:biggrin:

Cheezeball99

Well, it will all be on how my cash goes this week. If it's good, I would prefer to pay by pay-pal.

No problem, man, I understand. Just let me know!:thumbup1:

EDIT: actually I realized I can't accept paypal because I don't have a seller's PP account. Sorry.

EDIT2: Here's a pic, sorry if it's big guys-
SNESstuff.jpg