• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Showcase] Kezra's Works

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Since I didn' have anything else to do and I'm going to be pretty occupied the next few days, I decided to create a thread so everyone can give some feedback on my writing. And since there is a forum for showcasing graphical arts and none for this, I decided to create the topic here. If the mods decide to move it to a better fitting section, I would appriciate it.

Prologue

First off is a prologue to a book I began writing put is now on the postponed list. It features a made-from-scratch mythology that took me over 6 months to create

Background Story - Public

Secondly, I present to you the Lore I am currently creating for a Browser-MMO game called "Orion's Belt". It's still very much WIP and incomplete and with some incongruencies. Should you want to check the game out go to Orion's Belt : Free Tactical MMO Browser Game. Race selection text also is my creation.

Enigma Game Studios: Interactive Storytelling - Articles: Creative Writing Assignment n

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Thanks man :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

xploren

Contributor
Started reading, but on the first line of the prologue, there's a typo. "was nothing more than a lifeless rock with nothing do it". ;) I'll get some feedback to you in a little while.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Thanks xploren... I'll fix the English when I have time :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm doing a translation work for English... bleh xD I need to present it too...