• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

silly randomized sigs... :P

MenaceInc

Staff Member
loads of users have these randomized sigs from factorizer.co.uk...some of them are really silly....like this one of roe-ur-boats....

roe-ur-boat0ffffff0000000.png

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yea, I stumbled upon these things yesterday and added it to my sig, then people started picking up on it. It's all good, I think most of the time they're funny as hell. My favorite one is this-
"Sticks and stones will break your bones but Cheezeball99 will hunt down and kill your entire family."
That makes me actually laugh every time I read it out loud.

J

Junit

yeah , I'd get one but my sig is to full ^^
EDIT : look at this one :p
lolom8.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
yeah , I'd get one but my sig is to full ^^
EDIT : look at this one :p
lolom8.jpg

ROFL,that one is great...its just that some of them are more suited to girls...like the stephen hawking ones...which it kinda....odd....

Roe

I like the one that says "Cheezeball99 takes the "the" out of psychotherapist" it made me fall around the place laughing or the one that has something to do with a nun doing pushups in a cucumber field XD

Darkchild

The Doctor
xD totally random!! XD!

I sent them one saying "Darkchild once kicked HTML's butt and made him shit PHP scripts"

J

Junit

lol thats a good one shadow mad props for finding that .. mad props ..