• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site not updating my profile

Emilio_021

Hola, ¿es posible ayudar a actualizar mi perfil de Steam? ¡Gracias por adelantado!

Attachments

• 1929244.png
    1929244.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 16

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi.
My PSN Profile wont Update since one Month. Can anyone Help me?
It's private. You need to adjust the privacy settings on PSN.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, my Steam profile has also not been updated!

You need to earn a new achievement in order for Steam to update. Looking through your profile, I don't think you have since the last scan.

Earlier this year Valve made some changes to the API and we're no longer able to see the exact last played date -- it is now derived from the timestamp of the last earned achievement. I don't know why they removed it unfortunately, maybe it will come back at some point.

Shockwaves

Looks like I’m having this issue too, but only with my PS4 games. I’ve been playing Tales from the Borderlands since last week and it still has my last date played as October. I haven’t changed my privacy settings at all, confirmed my gaming history is set to Public, and have manually synced my profile several times.

Did something change as far as PS4 playtime reporting goes or am I doing something wrong?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like I’m having this issue too, but only with my PS4 games. I’ve been playing Tales from the Borderlands since last week and it still has my last date played as October. I haven’t changed my privacy settings at all, confirmed my gaming history is set to Public, and have manually synced my profile several times.

Did something change as far as PS4 playtime reporting goes or am I doing something wrong?

It's an issue on Sony's side unfortunately, PSN is still showing it as last played in October.

Oddly it's not even showing when viewing your profile from a PS5, so that may have something to do with it. I sorted by last played and it shows Killing Floor 2 as your most recent.

IMG_0017.png

Shockwaves

It's an issue on Sony's side unfortunately, PSN is still showing it as last played in October.

Oddly it's not even showing when viewing your profile from a PS5, so that may have something to do with it. I sorted by last played and it shows Killing Floor 2 as your most recent.

View attachment 14481
Ah bummer, hoping that wasn’t the case. I’ve only seen this happen with 2 other PSN games on my profile and I never did figure out why they were the only ones that didn’t correctly update my playtime. Guessing it’s some sort of sync issue on the PSN side.

Anyway, thanks for confirming - I’ll keep playing and hopefully all the hours will sync up at once.