• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Skate 2

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Anyone else hyped ?

Here are some videos.

NEW TRICKS.
[YT]QgqQtZWze5Y[/YT]

NEW ENVIROMENTS
[YT]pcBBXXcQ-a4&feature=related[/YT]

NEW HALL OF MEAT
[YT]afratCAoYSQ&feature=related[/YT]

Get on Board Early With the Skate 2 Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Box, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the Skate 2 demo will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on January 8th and the PlayStation Network on January 15, 2009. The demo introduces players to the city of New San Vanelona where they can skate with style and individuality via access to the enhanced character customization tools. Gamers will get a first glimpse of the deep single-player story and exciting challenges in all-new locations. The Skate 2 demo will also feature two of the game’s online Party Play modes: Thrasher’s Hall of Meat and Spot Battle.

Skate 2 ups the ante in delivering all the grit, creativity and culture of skateboarding. Equipped with double the bag of tricks, players are tasked to rebuild their career and revive the skate scene. Now with the ability to get off-board and move objects, gamers can create their own epic spots and challenges, which can then be uploaded, shared and experienced by others around the world.

Skate 2 hits retailers in North America on January 21st, and worldwide on January 23, 2009 – making it one of the first must-have games of 2009. Skate 2 is developed by Black Box, a studio of Electronic Arts in Vancouver, British Columbia and will be available on the Xbox 360

This is a definite get for me. Never properly sat down with the first game so I'm really looking forward to this.
Hall Of Meat looks awesome :D

It took me ages to get used to. I hated the on board restrictions. But now that's gone the whole world has opened up.

Looks very nice, although I'm not sure if I'll buy it, I didn't really play the first one all that much.

XBLA demo on January 8 and PSN demo on January 15.

Get on Board Early With the Skate 2 Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Box, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the Skate 2 demo will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on January 8th and the PlayStation Network on January 15, 2009. The demo introduces players to the city of New San Vanelona where they can skate with style and individuality via access to the enhanced character customization tools. Gamers will get a first glimpse of the deep single-player story and exciting challenges in all-new locations. The Skate 2 demo will also feature two of the game

Yummy, thanks for the info user friendly. Updated first post.

Frenchb0y, They said there are a tonne of more tricks. Let's just hope the controls don't get more picky and direct. Trying to pull off a certain trick is hard without practice to start with.

Well, I guess if you have the volume on low and a couple of thousand dead pixels around the sport where it says "time increased" every 10 seconds, I guess its not that obvious. :)

It came out on a good day. Just in time for my Birthday.

Played the Skate demo. This game is amazing compared to the tony hawk franchise. I'll prob pick this up.

You feel allot more accomplishment from doing lines in this game for sure.

Played the Skate demo. This game is amazing compared to the tony hawk franchise. I'll prob pick this up.

You feel allot more accomplishment from doing lines in this game for sure.

360 or PS3??

My GT is TheGrooveJesus if you got 360.

I was a fiend for the first game. The only thing i found annoying was not being able to get off the board.

Just annoyed that the on foot controls are a bit of a mess. But i guess it'll do.

First demo I've ever downloaded. I knew I had a good reason for not getting demos, I'm dying for this game to come out now.
Pity the demo was so short.

Back