• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Skate 2

Serideth

The first one let me down too much, I'm going to sit on the fence with this one and see if the hype is still there after it's been out for a month or so.

Chathurga

PAL version of this just leaked for the 360 and because I'm a filthy, filthy pirate it's going to find it's way to my 360 :D

Dj Lonestar

I didnt like the demo found the new walking system dodgy and didnt look very fluid. I could never get use to the camera angle that they used in the 1st game. I still Love the Original Tony Hawk Game.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
The walking system is off, I'll admit that.

However unlike SOME PEOPLE I'm going to buy this game :p

Vee

I thought the demo was crap. Walkings crap and the whole Bone Breaking feature is crap. Though, its actual controls are spot on.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
The one thing I didn't like about the first game is how long it takes to get back up.

On skate 2, I don't like how it automatically replays the bail. Takes too long.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I'm definitely buying next time I see in stores. I'm not even sure when it releases. I thought it was on the 20th, but the demo says 23rd and my Xbox dashboard says 22nd or something.

Walking is off, but its a skateboarding game. I don't care.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Played it on my friends 52" in HD last night.

So smooth to play. But one thing that does annoy me is getting used to new turf.

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
iPhone/iTouch thread drama

I'm getting it off FunFile right now.

My usenet copy didn't burn twice, so I traded in some games, and bought Skate 2 with store credit. I'm kinda glad I bought it, burned copies never play perfectly, and the last Skate was so system-intensive it burned out the GPU on my launch 360.

Additional Comment:

Death-racing is soooo much fun in S2. The hills are fucking intense.

eighty4

My usenet copy didn't burn twice, so I traded in some games, and bought Skate 2 with store credit. I'm kinda glad I bought it, burned copies never play perfectly, and the last Skate was so system-intensive it burned out the GPU on my launch 360.

Additional Comment:

Death-racing is soooo much fun in S2. The hills are fucking intense.

My copy was slow till I copied it to the hard drive and now it loads to quick it's almost like buttersex.

Anyways, I tried inviting you to a party so we could play but we never got it or accepted. :cry:

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I'm not paying for something that should've already been included.

EA actually did it smart here. Most people wouldn't really know how to use (or gave a shit about) the adv. camera controls.

Here are my videos:

SkateReel2

BTW, can someone tell me what the hell are custom watermarks??

eighty4

EA actually did it smart here. Most people wouldn't really know how to use (or gave a shit about) the adv. camera controls.

Here are my videos:

SkateReel2

BTW, can someone tell me what the hell are custom watermarks??

I guess you add something similar to when you watch like, NBC for example, and it shows the little logo in the corner.