• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Skype Problem

gibolt

Hi, im trying to log in my sktpe in psp 3k 6.20, ubut it seem comrrupted, can someone give me a hint?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Will it reinstall skype if i format the flash1?

seifer69er

Have you tried deleting skype from your memory stick and then redownloading it? Flash only stores settings not programs

gibolt

Well skype is not in the memory stick, probably its in flash1.

Well. i tryed to update it, but, still not fixed, i gotta w8 for the new exploit to clean my flash 1 :x

HacKmaN

#include
Formatting flash1 can be done by pressing sqare, triangle, select and start while the PSP is booting. I still think there are Skype files on the memory stick, when I start Skype the MS led blinks and if I try to start Skype without MemoryStick it just shows "There is no MemoryStick pluged in" or something like that. Try formatting the MemoryStick and then load Skype again. As there is no CFW or something on the PSP, you could also contact $ony.

gibolt

Thanks to everyone here, i was able to fix Skype by formating flash1 and formating the memory stick :) !