• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Skype to Replace XBL Voice Chat in Next Xbox?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

There's a rumor going around to suggest that Microsoft is looking to replace its Xbox Live chat service with Skype. After having acquired the company in 2011, Microsoft has posted job postings in the past hinting at Skype integration on the next generation Xbox. A source with CVG has further added to the rumor by stating that Microsoft is looking to streamline its chat services across all their platforms using Skype, replacing the current chat service on the Xbox 360.

Continue reading...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i have no qualms with this, means i can talk to people playing xbox games while i'm on my pc, no more "hey get on skype too so i can talk to you", or vice versa with xbox chat.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm all for it so long as we're able to have large party sizes (8+ for voice chat)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I'm all for it so long as we're able to have large party sizes (8+ for voice chat)
arg, i hate big party's, far too hard to talk to someone specifically. 4 is pretty much my max limit, anything higher begins to get annoying to actually talk to others.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
arg, i hate big party's, far too hard to talk to someone specifically. 4 is pretty much my max limit, anything higher begins to get annoying to actually talk to others.

For the past month or so I've been in parties of 8 (all are local friends though) and we aren't talking too much to each other - more or less game talk