• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So yeah, I'm new, hi.

SihayatheFremen

Intro posts are always so awkward...
Um, so lets see...I'm a stay at home mom, been gaming for a few years, don't have any of the new gen consoles, think handhelds are awesome. I enjoy collecting games and gaming related stuff. I have terrible manners and I tend to come off as rude a lot even when I'm not trying to be because sarcastic is my natural state. I'm actually a really sweet person, I just sound like an angry trucker. :)

Gamer Steve

Intro posts are always so awkward...
Um, so lets see...I'm a stay at home mom, been gaming for a few years, don't have any of the new gen consoles, think handhelds are awesome. I enjoy collecting games and gaming related stuff. I have terrible manners and I tend to come off as rude a lot even when I'm not trying to be because sarcastic is my natural state. I'm actually a really sweet person, I just sound like an angry trucker. :)
lol we have already spoken in other post but welcome to exophase, should you want to talk about games or need help in gaming just speak to me :)