• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Some suggestions

GodDogs

Hello,

I just have some suggestions to share. With the addition of new platforms like Origin, Blizzard, and such, is it possible to have the user be able to select which platforms to display on their gamercard? I ask this because even though I have my Origin/Blizzard account linked up, I don't really play on them that much. Plus, since not every game on Origin has achievements, a lot of games have no background images, nor the ability to add them, so it's just the default blue background. It would be nice if I could hide which platforms appear on the gamercard, while still having them all linked to my account, if that makes sense.

Also, is there a way to select which platform appears first on the gamercard? It seems to default to whatever was last linked to show up first.

Lastly, it would be nice if each platforms name displayed uniquely to their platform on the gamercard. Right now, the name appears in the lower right corner, but I was thinking of having the name be with the logo/font appear maybe in the middle section of the bottom to be more prominent? Just a thought.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Good ideas. I'll put priority on getting the platform ordering / filtering options added for the gamercard.

For the platform label, are you saying you want the official logo for each platform to appear in the middle? So like, have the Xbox logo appear next to the Xbox text? That may work - I'll do some experimenting with it to see how it looks.

GodDogs

Yeah, just something to make it more prominent, since right now it kind of blends in with the exophase.com tag.