• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

something so I can record stuff on my computer..

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Any free programs I can use?
And I don't need pay for it?
I wanted record few things for youtube but can't, I wanted something like an screen recorder.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
nope, never heard of it. is it any good?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Hiratai said:
I use ScreenFlow on OSX and most of the YouTube videos are recorded with HyperCam - Windows.
so im guessing I gotta use hypercam.
If you don't mind linking me to it? some reasons my internet is acting very slow today I don't want google search it.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Camtasia includes a good screen recorder, but camstudio is probably the best free one I can think of.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I downloaded camstudio, thanks its pretty good.

Noriyuke

are you looking specifically to grab you tube videos? when i want to get a you tube video i use vixy.net it barely works but when it does, its good.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Noriyuke said:
are you looking specifically to grab you tube videos? when i want to get a you tube video i use vixy.net it barely works but when it does, its good.
I was looking for something record games, and without lag.*computer games*
I use camstudio but it contains to much lag really use.

Colm

I'm looking for a program as well, preferrably one that does game recordings in a lossy format, the fact that some recorders produce up to 36mb WITHOUT audio on a 45 second clip is insane. I also saw Fraps produce a 600mb video when it was only three minutes long, BLASPHEMY.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Sir_Axxewraith said:
If you can "get" camstasia 5, go for it. It's actually very good.
lol, I doubt I can get that anytime soon its like 300$.
Maybe I can ask for as an gift or something>.>

slasher2661996

I recorded a 5 minute video once and it was over 700MiB.
But i think HyperCam works best, produces higher quality, and smaller files.

Slasher