• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sonic back in 2D?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
SEGA will find some way to screw this up just like every 'new' Sonic game, even if it is in 2D

Joey

It's probably a Sonic 1 HD remake.

Not interested. The only two good Sonic games were Sonic 2, and Sonic Adventure one.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
It's probably a Sonic 1 HD remake.

Not interested. The only two good Sonic games were Sonic 2, and Sonic Adventure one.

nah. everything from 1-3 & S&K was good.

I refuse to have any hope at all. I will assume it will be the worst of every game the have released, mixed with more shit, until the reviews come in.

Joey

nah. everything from 1-3 & S&K was good.

I refuse to have any hope at all. I will assume it will be the worst of every game the have released, mixed with more shit, until the reviews come in.

Ok, I guess I was wrong, I didn't actually dislike 1, 3 and Sonic and Knuckles.

eldiablov

Contributor
500x_needlemouse.jpg

Call me crazy, but that's not sonic.

SeanyP

[qimg]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/09/500x_needlemouse.jpg[/qimg]

Call me crazy, but that's not sonic.

thats the emblem type thing thatsonic sticks his head out from the original games right? but yeah it doesnt look like sonic in the middle!
it looks like its going to be a side scrolling game but with more graphic depth.

Colm

The Crystal ball says Live Arcade, PSN, [STRIKE]WiiWare and Steam.[/STRIKE]
Doubtful. WiiWare will get a 2d sonic game, but this one looks like a "HD Remix".
And Steam? lol, SEGA have only released 6 things on steam this year. And that includes Empire: Total War and DLC.

they need to stop pushing sonic games too much and spend few good 3 years and make a good one with online/co-op with tails/level add-ons shit like that.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood