• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Sonic Dash's "Friends Master" achievement

BillyVP

Hi, I saw that some players continue to get the "Friends Master" achievement on Sonic Dash, but the Facebook function required to get it has been desactivated from the game since several years. Does anyone knows how to get it? That's the last achievement I need in this game. Do I need an old version of the game coupled with an old version of Google Play?

Please help me :(

UPDATE : I was able to use an old phone and tried different old Sonic Dash versions.
I was even able to link the game with an old Google Play version, and it worked !
The game did synchronised with my profile, and I could check my current 40/41 achievements in-game.
But the Facebook button did not work and I couldn't get the 41th one.
When I click on the button, nothing happens.

After installing and reinstalling different versions, to see if I could find a working Facebook button, the game suddently stopped linking with Google Play.
Whatever Sonic Dash version I was using, even the ones that worked before, the game asked me to update my Google Play services, so I did it.
Then I tried to link it again, and an error message appeared. I'm since unable to link the game with Google Play.
Even on my old phone, with old Sonic Dash version :(

Apparently, the last Sonic Dash version with Facebook function is 3.8.2.
The Facebook button is not present in version 3.8.3 and the following.
I guess you must keep an old version of Google Play to hope getting the "Friends Master" achievement.
But even with that, the Facebook button does not seem to work. I had old version of Facebook installed and that didn't change anything.

Any help will be very appreciated.

Hi, a new Sonic Dash support website was created, so I asked them about this issue and here is what they said :

Thank you for contacting SEGA Mobile Games Customer Support.
Due to an issue with the feature, we have had to remove Facebook connectivity from the game.
Unfortunately, there is no announcement yet when the Facebook function is reverted.
Don't worry, will take this as a suggestion for the improvement of the game.
We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

And... That's all.
So I guess the Facebook button will never come back, for sure.

If anybody find how do players continue to get the "Friends Master" achievement, I'm still very interested !

Last edited:
Hola, se creó un nuevo sitio web de soporte de Sonic Dash , así que les pregunté sobre este problema y esto es lo que me dijeron:

Gracias por ponerse en contacto con el servicio de atención al cliente de juegos móviles de SEGA.
Debido a un problema con la función, tuvimos que eliminar la conectividad de Facebook del juego.
Lamentablemente, todavía no hay ningún anuncio sobre cuándo se restablecerá la función de Facebook.
No te preocupes, tomaré esto como una sugerencia para mejorar el juego.
Agradecemos su comprensión respecto a este asunto.

Y... eso es todo.
Así que supongo que el botón de Facebook nunca volverá, seguro.

Si alguien descubre cómo los jugadores continúan obteniendo el logro "Maestro de amigos", ¡seguiré estando muy interesado!
Creo haber descubierto la forma, pero sólo es una hipótesis, y cómo ví que tienes un teléfono viejo creó que la forma de obtenerlo es en la versión 1.8.1 del juego que se consigue en apknode, estuve probando todas las versiones de la 3.8. 2 y anteriores de todas las formas posibles, aunque intenté vincular mi cuenta de facebook no salía de manera estable, en otras versiones sí me permitía conectarme a facebook pero no accedería a Google play juegos, las versiones más estables en facebook son entre las 1.9 a las 2.1, mi hipótesis es que la versión 1.8.1 tiene que ser las más estables de todas ellas, además que las fechas de carga de los logros, ya que la versión salió en 2013 y la mayoría de los jugadores obtuvieron el logro en 2013. .

Si consigues el logro por favor avísame,es lo más lejos que pude llegar en mi investigación.

Back