• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Spoiler: Some People Are Just Using SAM To Finish Universim?

Deathtroth

The Achievement "Stain Remover" Hasn't Been Able To Be Unlocked Since Late 2021.
More And More People Seem To Be Getting It In 2024, With The Game's Devs, On Their Discord, Confirming It's Broken When I Asked.

Edit: It Is Technically Possible, But Not In Any Current Versions Of The Game (See Last Post On This Thread For Details)

Last edited:

Deathtroth

No Beta Branches Available On Steam Allow For The Unlocking Of It Either. I Can Confirm, I Downloaded Every Single One And Tried Them All.

Deathtroth

The "AchievementGet" Switch For "Stain Remover" Achievement Was Never Moved Over To The New Quest. (Confirmed By Devs)

So - After Talking To The Devs And Them Confirming It's Broken, And No Older Available Versions Allow Anyone To Get It - Anyone Who Got The Achievement After 2021 Is Probably Using SAM.

Last edited:

Sukeirusu

The Achievement "Stain Remover" Hasn't Been Able To Be Unlocked Since Late 2021.
Yet More And More People Seem To Be Getting It In 2024, With The Game's Devs, On Their Discord, Confirming It's Broken When I Asked.

The More You Know.
It's not just universe sim... There's a bunch of games where people blatantly SAM their way in and the fact that reports do almost nothing is just icing on the cake

MuckPie

It's not just universe sim... There's a bunch of games where people blatantly SAM their way in and the fact that reports do almost nothing is just icing on the cake
you have to understand that the investigations team is tiny, and with it being a volunteer job, they can't just bring people in as they please. give them time to work through the mountain of reports. they don't like seeing cheated achievements either

Sukeirusu

you have to understand that the investigations team is tiny, and with it being a volunteer job, they can't just bring people in as they please. give them time to work through the mountain of reports. they don't like seeing cheated achievements either
Some of my reports are more than month old and those are people with 3 or more 100% SAM completed games... And for volunteer part i kinda want to do that lol considering it takes them so much time and the fact that it's so tedious going through each completed game and copypasting their names (which sometimes can be 20+ games) to make 1 report

Deathtroth

After Talking To Tsukichild (Who Has The Achievement) You Can In Fact Find An Older Version That Works.
Took A Lot Of Effort To Learn Some Stuff, But Managed To Write A Guide Detailing How To Do It Without Using SAM.
(So You Didn't Have To)

This Is The Only Known Way To Get The Achievement After 2021.

Last edited: