• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Square-Enix Store Opens Next Week

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
squareenixstore.jpg

Mark your calendars, the days of Squeenix goodies being available only in Japan are almost over. The official US Square-Enix store is opening next week, August 20, at 6 p.m. PST. Products ranging from figurines, jewelry and accessories will be available.

Feature products include Final Fantasy XII Play Arts Judge Magister Gabranth and a limited edition Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sculpture Arts Sephiroth and Cloud Strife.

Tenshigami

"...limited edition Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sculpture Arts Sephiroth and Cloud Strife."

Needneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneed!

Of course, watch them be really freaking expensive. And at a time when I have next to no money. I'm freaking POOR right now.

Darkchild

The Doctor
"...limited edition Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sculpture Arts Sephiroth and Cloud Strife."

Needneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneed!

Of course, watch them be really freaking expensive. And at a time when I have next to no money. I'm freaking POOR right now.

my words precisely