• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii SSBB Meetup

Serideth

So since I got a Wii and SSBB I was hoping to get a few people up for a get together, a few friendly games ect. If interested say a few days/times that work for you and your friend code.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
When I clicked this, I was certain that TSON had created it. I'm really surprised he hasn't seen this yet. Also, I do have a Wii, but no SSBB. I really should buy it. :mellow:

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
When I clicked this, I was certain that TSON had created it. I'm really surprised he hasn't seen this yet. Also, I do have a Wii, but no SSBB. I really should buy it. :mellow:

*creeps in*

Hay guiz.

Anytime 6PM-5AM EST works for me. Days don't matter~

2921-8769-3949
Make sure you tell me if you want me to go easy on you:D

eighty4

I ALMOST beat him in the game. Like, down to one hit and I would've won but I punched and he jumped and pounced on me like a kango. I was sad. :(

Zx30

Beto
Yeah, this was a long time ago though.

Hmm. Just asking because I don't see how anyone could put up with the lag online. The delay is too great between button presses. It's gay T_T.
I love playing local though. So far only my best friend can compete with me skill wise. Everyone else= cake walk. I need to enter a tournament or find new opponents...

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
So i take it you think you're pretty good at the game eh?

...lawl.

I don't have any recent videos of me playing but yes I am "pretty good" if not better, although I've moved on to "Brawl+" I still could probably spread some rape if you don't feel like modding your Wii ;D

They have like this "buffer mod" code that you can adjust to negate the input lag over Wifi in Brawl+ so I suggest you look into that, although it makes the game play a bit more like Melee >_>

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I am definitely getting Brawl+.

How's your Wii modded TSON?

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
I used Twilight but you could use Bannerbomb too if you feel like it, or use StageSmash.

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
This guy can beat you so bad!
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNz7_o39yI[/YT]

TAS means "Tool Assisted Speedrun", which means they played the game at 2-10FPS, then sped it up in WMM before uploading <_>;

Also FRESH GET IT D:<<<

(TSON)

Arcade Whore.
If it means no more Metaknight (tournaments are metaknight. that is all.) then most people who dont have problems with hax usually get it ;B