• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Stanley parable reset

MrBaynie

Hi,

According to astats and the rules of achievements hunting found here, https://achievementhunting.com/rules , you cannot change the clock to get the achievement "go outside"in Stanley parable.

I have made an appeal on astats and reseted my achievements for that game.

Can you update my profile to remove the achievements? I should have no achievements for that game on my steam profile right now.
Thank you

Link to the game

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We have reset it, thanks for creating this appeal. Make sure to delete all the local saves, and open the game to see if any achievements pop on launch for you. You won't have any issues on our end. Happy hunting!

MrBaynie

Thanks for being so fast, I'm waiting for my appeal to be processed on all other tracking website before relaunching the game. I don't want to get the "welcome back" achievement (quit the game and then start again) before everything is clear on every tracker.