• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC StarCraft 2 Installation-Crack problems

sirfkartik

I wasted about 4-6 hrs installing SC2, fuve times I believe, and it won;r run. As soon as I click on Single Player, or try to start a game using SC2Allin1, it crashes and gives an error B1something. Ideas?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I wasted about 4-6 hrs installing SC2, fuve times I believe, and it won;r run. As soon as I click on Single Player, or try to start a game using SC2Allin1, it crashes and gives an error B1something. Ideas?

1. the information you gave is extremely poor, were not mind readers
[BLACKOUT]2. we don't support piracy here[/BLACKOUT]
3. buy the game, it's 100% worth it imo

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Speak for yourself slicer. If anyone feels like answering this users question without linking to any pirated content, feel free to do so.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You are incorrect. We don't sensor any level of discussion around piracy as long as there is no direct linking to copyrighted content.

El Diablo

But seriously, just buy it.

Adiuvo

Download the reloaded version of the crack.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
You are incorrect. We don't sensor any level of discussion around piracy as long as there is no direct linking to copyrighted content.
im not trying to start any problems, but im confused. the rules say this:

EvilSeph said:
3. No distributing of any copyrighted content is allowed on this server without the copyrights' owners' approval. Requesting, posting links to or asking for help with illegally downloaded game images, commonly referred to as ISOs or ROMs, is forbidden.
can someone clarify?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The rules need to be updated as they are out of date. When eXophase and MforMature merged, the MfM forum rules were adopted here.

I'll update that in the near future to avoid any unnecessary confusion moving forward, sorry.