• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam account not ranked (Heartscar)

heartscar91

Hello, it seems that my Steam account isn't ranked. Link to profile page below:

I'm not sure which games are flagged. I always follow the rules since I have been aware about them. As far as I know there are some cases where I have used the depot method to obtain specific achievements in earlier versions of a game. From joining 100Pals, I remember there was one case where I used a recommended fix for a game. Got accepted after appeal. This was the link to the forum post recommending the fix for the game: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/100pAG/discussions/6/1753520327892648605/#c1753520327892829276

Anything that points to something different, please let me know. :)

Yes - it was for So Many Cubes. I see you've relocked the achievements since, I have added your account back to the leaderboard now. Ranking will display again after 24 hours have passed.

Back