• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam card simply not working for me

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's because no game activity is showing for your account yet.

Edit: I made some changes that should allow you to still add the account.

Last edited:

bignotch

Is there a certain way that users should add themselves so that the steam card shows correctly? I have tons of members who are apart of my community who have entered their steam ID's and on a small fraction of them display their cards correctly. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the way this system checks for stats. For example, my steam id is technically "big_notch" when I login. However, when I enter it here it has to be just "bignotch" for it to work.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there a certain way that users should add themselves so that the steam card shows correctly? I have tons of members who are apart of my community who have entered their steam ID's and on a small fraction of them display their cards correctly. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the way this system checks for stats. For example, my steam id is technically "big_notch" when I login. However, when I enter it here it has to be just "bignotch" for it to work.

Yes, it has to match the username in your Steam profile URL, for example: http://steamcommunity.com/id/x3sphere/

The actual Steam account name that you use to login cannot be used to look up profiles.