• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam games not showing

kevizcaya

In my steam section, the 2 Fallout games i have played doesnt show (Fallout New Vegas and 3, and in New Vegas i got a trophy)
How to make them appear please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-02-17-55-29-262_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-02-17-55-29-262_com.android.chrome.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2024-06-02-17-55-36-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-02-17-55-36-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 20

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The site only uses data from "Recent Activity" if you've actually played a game in the last two weeks. It's to avoid doing repeated updates on inactive profiles, etc.

I think you linked the Steam profile somewhat recently, it looks like it was linked May 10. The 'All Games' section is still scanned regardless, but those Fallout games aren't showing up there https://steamcommunity.com/id/kevinalenda/games/?tab=all

So if you play them again, they should be picked up - now that your profile is being tracked. I don't know why they aren't showing under All Games, could be because they were played through family share or something.

kevizcaya

Yeah they are under family share, the games are From my friends library so that could be the issue
Do u know if family share games do not appear on the Exophase profile at all or theres some way to pop up them?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah they are under family share, the games are From my friends library so that could be the issue
Do u know if family share games do not appear on the Exophase profile at all or theres some way to pop up them?
Family shared games do appear, but they need to be played in the last two weeks in order for them to be scanned in.

Once they're scanned in the games will stay on your profile page here. The issue is (at least for the Fallout games) you linked your profile on May 10, it was last played on April 23 so that is already out of the two week window. So - just launching the game should make them appear on your page, and that goes for any other family shared games that are missing as well.