• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steamhunters/Exophase Leaderboard Not Shown

MochiMafu

Hello!

I've noticed that when i signed up for AStats, Steamhunters and Exophase, i was already blacklisted from the leaderboards. https://steamhunters.com/id/SmolMafu/games
I've been thinking what would have caused this and after looking at the rules, I've come to the conclusions that it's these games:-

- Fallout New Vegas [Modding which caused gaining achievement unfairly]
- Counter Strike: Source [Joining a multiplayer server which was a deathmatch and not even for achievements and immediately gaining all of the achievements]

After learning about this, I used the software SAM [Steam Achievement Manager] to lock all of these achievements after reading some forums about it, i had no knowledge about this software until today to lock my achievements and haven't used any third-party softwares similar to SAM to gain achievements.

Thank you for your time!

Thanks for relocking the achievements in those games. I've added you back to the leaderboard now, ranking will show again after 24 hours have passed.

Back