• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tabula Rasa Petition

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Everyones probably heard or at least seen something about Tabula Rasa as of now. I think that the ps3 needs a great mmorpg games so I want to start a petition for this game to come to ps3. Hopefully if enough signatures are collected the devs will take notice and the company may make a version of the game for ps3. Maybe if enough people sign they would even make it cross compatible with computer. I don't know but hopefully this will at least come to ps3 with the help of everyone willing to sign. So please DO! Also there will be a poll which you should also click on. ALSO PLEASE NO SIGS

ex:

ONLINE NAME - Canadajames

I want Tabula Rasa for ps3

J

Junit

sorry , but they probly won't bring tabula to ps3 , i hope they do to ps3 though , you will really like it :)

J

Junit

I'm sorry , I'm sure square will bring over FFXI to the PS3 xD they want more subscribers .. just a matter of time my friend