• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Lonely Island

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
The Lonely Island came out with their debut album "Incredibad". It's flat out awesome. It's a lot of satire and comedy like Weird Al, except it's better. Don't believe me? Watch "I'm on a Boat (featuring T-Pain!)".

[YT]R7yfISlGLNU[/YT]

This is amazing work and anyone who disagrees is wrong and has no sense of humor. And yeah, that's the guy from Hot Rod.

Sullivan

Don't get me wrong, its extremely cool, looks like they put a lot of work and money into this, its funny. The raps are funny as hell, pretty good.

Sullivan

Who is this guy, where the hell is he getting all the money for this?

Chathurga

The Lonely Island
Next time get your daddy to google it for you.
Also in your first post you said "Don't get me wrong" and yet you only said positive things about the album? You're an odd dude.

Yeah this album is pretty beastly, Santana DVX, Lazy Sunday and Boombox are probably my favourites.

Cryox

Bro.
ah, i saw the jizz one on hulu and loved it. i seriously need to get a collection of all the vids on my psp, until i get a itouch

Moose

Meta Moose
I just bought Incredibad... these guys are great. I first found out about them through Jizz In My Pants. I think I listened to that song about 30 times on repeat. :D

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I just bought Incredibad... these guys are great. I first found out about them through Jizz In My Pants. I think I listened to that song about 30 times on repeat. :D

My favorite line is "our bodies touch and the angels cry" :laugh:

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
*sigh*
I used to love The Lonely Island, but some retard from my school MP3'd the song and plays it every five minutes. That song almost makes me want to kill somebody now :(