• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

this is shadow

shadowforte

Hey there you are. Welcome to the crazy house. I would give you a ice cream, but they are to rich for your blood (yes, that was random).

Roe

yeah thats cool i wish i could dl one of them(the podcasts that is XD)

Roe

I cant because i'm on dial-up and the podcasts are over 26mbs long=over 1hr waiting

shadowforte

Oh that sucks. Any one know a way where I could embed them like a MP3 player thing so people can hear them without downloading? If someone tells me, they get a point and some karma :wink:

J

Junit

you need to get me in there for mmos , ive played ff XI , guild wars , RO , wow , R.O.S.E , phantasy star universe and more :D

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
What's up, shadowbase? Villcommen to das forums, from da cheeze! It's pretty much the coolest place ever!:thumbup1: I really enjoy the podcast, and look forward to another awesome user in the forums.

Pariah

Hi, i haven't checked any of the podcasts on this site as of yet. I'll be sure to catch them when i next have some spare time :smile: